There are many opportunities to get involved on campus. Take the next steps to develop your skills, enhance your resume, or network with your peers!
Business-centered student organizations on campus include:
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Management Association
- Marketing Association
- MBA Association
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Real Estate Investment Club
- Road to Wall Street Club
- Student Finance Association
Athletics & Fitness
The campus Athletics program has activities for fitness and games, including sports, exercise classes, ping pong and swimming. Read more about athletics and fitness.
Rutgers-Camden’s Office of Civic Engagement works with communities in the City of Camden as well as the surrounding region to enhance the quality of life in these communities. The office offers opportunities to get involved.
Business Leader Development Program
The BLDP program, started in 2004, is designed to identify, develop, and reward Rutgers School of Business–Camden students who demonstrate leadership qualities during their undergraduate program. It encourages them to become better, more active leaders in school and community activities before graduation.
Fraternities & Sororities
Visit the Fraternity & Sorority Affairs for details. The organizations include:
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Tau Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.
- Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority, Inc.
- Phi Mu Delta Fraternity
- Sigma Delta Tau Sorority
- Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity
- Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
Rutgers University offers both short- and long-term learning abroad programs as an alternative to traditional classroom or online learning. Find out more.
Students have many excellent opportunities to network through professional business organizations. See a list of organizations.
Another way to get hands-on experience in your major is to do research with one of our prestigious faculty members. Contact the Student Experience Center for details.