Events for fall 2016 include information sessions and an Accounting Networking Night.
Students wishing to participate in the on-campus recruiting process must attend one of these workshops:
- Thursday, August 25, 10:00 am-noon
This session only: includes resume writing advice & feedback
- Thursday, September 8, 12:30-1:15 pm
- Monday, September 12, 12:15-1:00 pm
Accounting Networking Night
Monday, September 12, 4:00-6:00 pm
Advance registration required via RaptorLink
- Open to accounting majors graduating by May 2018
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required. First semester transfer students must have at least a 3.0 GPA at their previous institution.
- Walk-ins, late arrivals, and students not wearing a suit will not be admitted. Participants must stay until 5:45 pm.