Wednesday, August 17th or Tuesday, August 23rd
9:00 am – 12:15 pm
Start your senior year off right by joining the Career Center for the Class of 2017 Career Kickoff Event. Event topics include:
- Finding a job; Job Fairs, RaptorLink, Networking/Social Media & more
- Resume Writing
- Winning Interview Techniques
- Preparing for Graduate School
For more information and to register go to: http://cc.camden.rutgers.edu/classof2017
Students wishing to participate in the on-campus recruiting process must attend one of these workshops:
- Thursday, August 25, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
This session only: includes resume writing advice & feedback
- Thursday, September 8, 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm
- Monday, September 12, 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm
ACCOUNTING NETWORKING NIGHT
Monday, September 12, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Advance Registration required via RaptorLink
- Open to accounting majors graduating by May 2018
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required. First semester transfer students must have at least a 3.0 GPA at their previous institution.
- Walk-ins, late arrivals, and students not wearing a suit will not be admitted. Participants must stay until 5:45 pm.
The Rutgers University Department of Transportation Services has announced that student parking permits are now available for purchase at
Should you have any problems with purchasing your permit, please email your RUID number and issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on your graduation photos, please click here: Commencement Photos.
If you have additional questions, please contact:
Manager Lifetouch National School Studios, Inc. and Prestige Portraits
3580 Progress Dr., Ste. G
Bensalem, Pa 19020
Office: 800-334-1531, ext: 2125